Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You'll Understand When You're Older.

Well boys and girls, Tater and Tot are no longer residing at the Graves/Vento/Lauren household. It was time to get rid of one of the roommates...and well, they smelt the worst. Not really. I mean, they are gone, but that's not why. I decided that they would get more attention and love at Judy's instead of being locked in my bedroom where nobody goes during the day. Now they have to work twice as hard to kill me...Muahaha...Yea, I went there with the maniacal laugh...

On another note, Google hates me. I believe I am the only person on the planet that has typed in google.com multiple times and come up with an error that reads: address not found. Seriously? you can't find GOOGLE? REALLY?

So, as if hide and seek google isn't annoying enough, my computer has a mind of its own. It decides when it will shut off. I have no say in the matter. I made the mistake of sneezing in the middle of my google story and apparently I made Compy here a little angry and poof, shut down. Yay for autosave!

Yes, I do have A.D.D....I've got these candles, right? I got them for Christmas like...I don't know...three years ago? Anyway, one of them is red and white. It's called Peppermint White Chocolate. Makes sense with the colors. I'm fine with that. It's the other one that makes me nervous. This candle is yellow, orange and blue. It's called Cupcake Surprise. I've lit the candle and it smells great, but it's only gotten to the end of the yellow. I don't know what the surprise is, but I do know I'm afraid of that blue layer... SURPRISE! YOUR CANDLE SMELLS LIKE DOG SH*T!

2 comments: