OH EM GEE! The weather was amazing today! Between the cleaning Miss Heather and I got done, and the minute amount of vitamin D that I managed to absorb while getting some fresh air, I was in a fabulous mood. It almost feels like spring is right around the corner. It's going to suck big time when the weather goes back to being crappy, wet, and cold. If that's not a bright and shiny outlook on life, I don't know what is.
So, since the last time I opened the window to my little world through my previous blog, I've managed to destroy my appearance...and for a reasonably low price! I don't mind changing the color of my hair to some random, unnatural color, but when it comes to a haircut, there is a fine line between a good cut and a mullet. Mine is a mullet. Admit it Chris. Fortunately, hair grows back. Unfortunately, it's just a bit too short to throw up into a ponytail until it does. Oh well, I suppose. It'll just help me fend off all of those boys who have been chasing me....heh
I've decided that I absolutely despise the song "Two is Better Than One" by Boys Like Girls. No matter what mood I'm in, if I hear that song...I cry. It's stupid, and that makes me angry. Tonight I heard it after speaking to my dad. He told me that so far, at about 7:30 PM, this is the first night that he hasn't cried over things with my mom. I could tell that he was choking up about it and almost lost it myself. I'm not sure what is going to happen after she moves. It's going to be weird because I've been waiting for years for her to leave him, but I never thought she would. Now that she is, I'm angry with her for doing such an awful thing to my father, after 24 years of marriage. I guess if she doesn't love him anymore, she shouldn't be with him, but not only is she leaving him, she is abandoning me. That's my selfish view on it at least. I can't see her coming back if (when) I get married and have kids. I can't imagine that she would even talk to me a whole lot. March 1st she is packing up her clothes, and her dog, and taking off for Washington, where she will pretend to start a new and better life, with my dad's money, and the car she can't afford the payment on. Good luck, Mom.
Pip tried to kill me today. He took a knife to my side. That's a lie. He just used my side as a launch pad. There was blood everywhere. That's a lie, too. It still hurt. Don't judge me. If you ask me nicely, I might show you the bloody scar that he left behind. It's pretty epic.
As for my guineas (renamed Tater and Tot thanks to Shaun), nothing exciting has happened. I think they got bored with their plans to take over the world, or my bedroom. Then again...maybe that is part of the plan. They are trying to throw me off by making me think they're no longer interested. Clever..very clever. I'm on to you and your evil plan.
Now that I've officially turned my blog into an over dramatic, yet mildly humorous diary, I shall retire to slumber land. No, I don't mean the furniture store. Goodbye, horses.
(Great song by the way...Would you f*ck me? I'd f*ck me. I'd f*ck me hard.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Guinea Pigs? Was the staggering bounty of cats and kittens in your household not good enough? You probably made those poor felines feel terrible. They have wept bitter kitten tears because you not only rejected them personally, you rejected their entire species. So many cats longing for a human friend, and you went out and bought rodents.
ReplyDeleteWell you know what? The Brotherhood of the Mousers is coming to visit. You will be made to pay for spitting in the face of catkind!
I did not buy them, Judy gave them to me to take care of. So :-P
ReplyDeleteSQUEE SQUEE SQUEE!!! That's what your guinea pigs say. LOL.
ReplyDelete