Sunday, January 10, 2010

Go Clean Your Room!

No, I have no idea why I keep using phrases that our parents commonly use, but as Heather's mom would say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Well, she would say isn't because she hates the word aint but that's neither here nor there.

This is the part where I go on and tell everyone that I'm blogging because our entire household is doing it (peer pressure) but that would be a little pointless, considering the majority of people that will be reading this...live here. Honestly, I don't know why I'm doing it but it seems like a good idea. Anywho, those of you who are brave enough to follow this blog must be warned...I...AM...AWESOME.

~MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO ENTER~

Fine, not really, but wouldn't that be cool?
I should follow my own blog...just so I feel special.

2 comments: