This entry is in response to the whining and whimpering of one of my roommates *cough*Chris*cough*... Apparently he had grown tired of rereading my previous entry. I think he is just a big weirdo head for reading it over and over.
Anyway, enough bashing Chris. Let's move on to a more important topic, like the freaking awesome necklace that I made Chris. I'm going to have to steal it from him in the future to take a picture and post it on here. I mean, how many people do you know that can make an itty bitty typewriter out of clay? Ok, maybe a lot, but I am very proud of myself. I do wish that I had the ability to draw as well as Chris and Doug, but I don't think that will ever happen, so I'll stick with the clay.
Let's see, what else is on my mind? Hmm...how about my mother and her constant need to attempt to inconspicuously steal money from people. She thinks I don't notice, but I do. She manages to weasel her way into every one's pocket book. The other day, she told my dad that she was only going to pay from March and thereafter on credit card bills that she had racked up for the past year. Then she tried to tell me that some money that I owe for my past phone bills needs to go to her because she needs to pay that bill, when she already did so with my father's money. So, $115 for past due phone bills is sitting in limbo until I figure out who it really belongs to. As does $75 that is owed to me for dog sitting so many months ago while my mom was out macking on her friend's man in Washington. If she wants to regain her youth, or whatever it is she is trying to do, that is fine with me, but she needs to stop screwing everyone over. There is a lot that I could be doing with that money, like paying Heather and Chris, and fixing my computer. It's really frustrating. I hope I never end up like her...God, I hope it hasn't already happened...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment