Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I thought we taught you not to talk to strangers...

So, I was thinking that blogging has become sort of...well...pointless, since the only people that read my blog come in contact with me frequently. Then I realized that I have two random followers. I don't know you, but hi. It's nice to know that someone other than the people that I interact with on an almost daily basis are interested in my random rambling. Feel free to comment on my blogs. I'm not sure what you would have to say, but I'm always interested in other people's opinions.

It's been a long while since I last blogged, mainly because I've been so freakishly busy. I'm having a blast fixing up the house, though. The floors are looking amazing. It's so great to work so hard on a project, then be able to see such drastic results, almost instantly. I'm glad I've been able to stay busy too. Working on the house has kept me off my butt. Two days went to painting my room, then three days more went to ripping up/putting in the floors. Then there are the cabinets that I painted. I love living here and working with Miss Heather and Sir Chris. Heather and I are having a blast with all of this...at least I think she is. :-D We kick some major ass when we clean the house, lemme tell ya! Seems like every Sunday, we do a super clean. Cranking up the music and just going to town on it (dirty.)

I think this is the least entertaining blog I have ever written. I'm not sure what's gotten into me lately. Maybe my next one will be better. It is almost 2 AM...that could be it. Hmm...I'll sleep on it and do my best to give you guys a super fantastical blog later on. Oh, but I want everyone that reads my blog to know that according to this, fantastical is a word. I did not know that. I thought I made it up. Epic.

1 comment: