I've realized that my blog entries have been rather...mundane lately. I want to jazz them up a bit, but in order to do that, I would need drama in my life. Lord knows that is the last thing I'm going to wish for. Unfortunately for all of you dedicated readers out there...you know who you are... my life will continue (hopefully) to be rather uneventful, but in a good way. If you would like, I could tell you all what I ate during the day, or explain to you what happened in the episode of Smallville that Chris and I watched, but I'm sure that's not high on your list of things that intrigue you.
I'm enjoying the fact that I can go to sleep at night without dreading the next morning, or wondering if someone is going to do something so aggrivating that I will want to lock myself in my bedroom (which doesn't actually have a lock). Excitement in life is a good thing, on occasion, but I find that it's rare for my life's excitement to be positive. My major concern right now is where to find work. Maybe I'll become a hydraulic hose fabricator, or a senior logistics engineer...or I could take over third shift at McDonald's...I think that is the most likely of the three. I have found that MichiganWorks.com is pretty much a useless website unless you want to work in a foundry or as a nurse. Even if you do, and these jobs are listed, chances are these places aren't hiring. So far, 3 of the jobs that I found, and was looking forward to possibly getting, didn't actually exsist. One of them was even at a fast food joint. I'm not sure if it says something about the economy, or something about myself, when I can't even get hired to flip burgers for a few months until I can find what my parents (and grandparents) call a "real job." Maybe my grandma was right telling me to sign up for the military...I could totally pull that off, right?...ha
I also want to note that I was just reading an ad for a job as a pizza cook at a local 'bistro and pizzaria' and misread the job requirements. Instead of reading "Applicant should be dependable," I read (and I sh*t you not) "Applicant should be DESPERATE." Three cheers to seeing what you want to see..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

MIL I TARY!
ReplyDeleteMIL I TARY!