Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What Did You Say To Me, Young Lady?

Dear Diary,

Today I learned that I have a stalker.

Oh, whoops...wrong site...uuh...

Dear Followers, (and Chris...and Doug apparently)

I have an announcement to make. There is a correction to the information in my previous post. I'd like to let everyone know that the highlight of my week, and every single night, is watching Smallville with Chris. I swear he didn't guilt me into saying that...


Now, back to the business at hand. I have found that it's not my guinea pigs that are plotting against me. Or should I say not JUST my guinea pigs. Come to find out, all of the animals in the house are out to get me. I'm thinking Sandie may have put them up to it, but the jury is still out on that one. One of the orange cats tried to sabotage me with my own Diet Coke around 10:30 this morning. The perpetrator tried to play it off by blaming his clumsy nature, but I know the truth. If it weren't for that mangy cat (I'm kidding. I love you, kitty) I would have been able to wear my favorite jeans to coffee with my mom. You know, the ones with all the words on them that faded so much that all you can see is the word 'red.' Yea, those ones. But nooooo, I had to wear the ones that don't fit quite right. The ones that are tight on my thighs but won't stay on my butt. Mmmhmm...you guys know what I'm talking about. Blast my oddly shapen body for having barely any curves!! Lucky for everyone that crossed paths with me today, I didn't let my soggy jeans ruin my day! I pressed on, and took some really good photos :-D

2 comments:

  1. The only word that shows up on your good jeans is red? That's my nickname. WWWWWEEEEERRRRRIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
    By the way. It was not Sandie who told the animals to get you. It was me. Tater and Tot are mad you didn't rename them. So we put out an APB on the animal world to get you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're damn right it's hanging out with me!

    ReplyDelete